Health – Addressing preventable disease and death.
- Building clinics to serve rural villages
- Organizing volunteer nurses and doctors
- Providing basic medications and healthcare
- Providing soap and other hygiene supplies
Education – Facilitating education and training for adults and children.
- Improving adult literacy
- Supplying children with school supplies
- Building classrooms
- Offering teacher housing
- Offering community education classes
Water – Securing safe drinking water for families.
- Creation of new boreholes
- Rain catchment devices
- Water filters
- Drip irrigation
Food – Improving food availability, minimizing carbon footprint.
- Teaching organic farming techniques
- Animal husbandry training
- Community gardens
- Micro loans to local villagers
Environment- Conserve biodiversity for people, planet and animals.
- Fuel-efficient stoves
- Tree planting
- Environmental education
- Predator-proof kraals
- Finding solutions to human-wildlife conflict
- Waste management