- Building clinics to serve rural villages
- Organizing volunteer nurses and doctors
- Providing basic medications and healthcare
- Providing soap and other hygiene supplies
Education – Facilitating education and training for adults and children.
- Improving adult literacy
- Supplying children with school supplies
- Building classrooms
- Offering teacher housing
- Offering community education classes
Water – Securing safe drinking water for families.
Food – Improving food availability, minimizing carbon footprint.
- Teaching organic farming techniques
- Animal husbandry training
- Growing community gardens
- Providing micro-loans to local villagers
Environment- Conserve biodiversity for people, planet and animals.
- Fuel-efficient stoves
- Tree planting
- Environmental education
- Predator-proof kraals
- Finding solutions to human-wildlife conflict
- Waste management
Where we work:
Our work focuses on disadvantaged rural communities in developing countries. We seek out communities that receive little or no assistance from their government, NGO’s or other organizations. Our flagship projects are based in Malawi and Tanzania but we hope to expand into other countries as we grow our community of donors, partnerships and volunteers.
Current Locations: Lilongwe, Malawi | Salima, Malawi | Tanga, Tanzania | Arusha, Tanzania